MikeFinazzo: If you chew on ice and you're not a pregnant lady there's a 98% chance you're a douchebag (2% margin of douchebag)
MikeFinazzo: RT @jasonmustian: You'll get my t-shirt cannon when you pry it from my cold, dead, mascot hands.
MikeFinazzo: RT @TheInDecider: Forget cyber-attacks, the best way to get WikiLeaks shut down is to have them post something Metallica-related.
MikeFinazzo: If someone tried to pay me in Trident Layers, I'd punch them in the throat. Then steal all of the gum, b/c that shit is delicious!
MikeFinazzo: RT @TheInDecider: "Bed Bugs Found In NYU Hospital". WTF? HOW DO THE BED BUGS HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE AND WE DON'T?